Original oil painting part of okra (along with companion pieces Onion and Cucumber), acknowledging polyculture practices in agriculture, printed on a t-shirt. Also part of the Roselawn's Garden in Jeeseh series.
ROSELAWN'S GARDEN IN JEESEH
An ongoing illustrative series of: oil & acrylic paintings, collages, and screensprints. This series is about a characters journey in a post-apocalyptic world to restore Land. He is the only person left on this world and unbeknownst to him, there was a time where people like himself had not the luxury of exploring nature. Now that seems to be his purpose.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Fabric weight: 6.1 oz/yd² (206.8 g/m²)
• Relaxed fit
• 7/8″ double-needle topstitched collar
• Twill-taped neck and shoulders for extra durability
• Double-needle armhole, sleeve, and bottom hems
• Blank product sourced from Honduras